This is a little overdue but it is always better late than never so I’m announcing that the lovely ladies at College Girl Can’t Cook have passed on an awesome award :) Thank you for your amazing support – I’m always ecstatic to hear that people are enjoying my blog and receiving this digital award is like getting five gold stars! Please check out College Girl Can’t Cook blog – it has great cheap and yummy recipes and it is my go-to blog if I don’t know what to eat for dinner.
So here’s what this award entails:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell him/her 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I love watching documentaries in my free time.
- I go to 2 – 3 networking events every week.
- I have never been to Europe because when I was little, I promised my mom that the first time I go to Europe, it would be with her. I’m saving up to take my mom to Europe, hopefully soon!
- I am a morning person and I hate sleeping in – that corresponds to.. I’m pretty lame and apart from occasional night outs, I’d rather go to yoga, watch TV and go to bed on weekends – Haha
- When I was little, I was TERRIFIED of the water. I couldn’t even shower or wash my hair without having my mom next to me making sure that I didn’t get any water on my face.. until I drowned and saved myself when I was 7. I love the water now.. especially still water.
- I am anal/paranoid about throwing away physical photos of people I know – so I don’t print too many photos.
- I don’t mention this very often and I don’t usually obsess over films/books but Hedwig and the Angry Inch is my favorite musical film of all time and I would travel anywhere in the world if John Cameron Mitchell decided to perform this live on stage again. I have seen the film more than 10 times and have all the songs memorized – in English AND Korean. Only because I saw the musical in Korean first.
Here are 7 awesome bloggers I’d like to pass this award to:
- Fashionista Travel
- My Beautiful Adventures
- Hummus Bird
- Sadie & Dasie
- Domestikated Life
- The World Wanderer
As always, thanks for keeping up with my journey!
Make sure to head over to those other blogs to check out some of my favorite bloggers :)