Happy Friday, everyone! I’m still sick and have lost my voice completely but it’s Friday and I’m happy. Haha.
1) All-in-one package in Belize: Lillie from Around the World “L” released her honey moon destination and resort the other day and I have been envious beyond words – also, funny side note, I bumped into her at a bar yesterday where she was having her bachelorette party! Talk about small world! Anyway, she is off to Belize to stay at this beautiful hotel called Ka’ana, which seems like a resort I’ve always wanted to build (not happening anytime soon but a girl can dream). It’s like a perfect destination to get the luxurious experience yet be adventurous and cultural! Belize was never on my list of countries to visit in the near future but that may change very soon – especially after finding out about this resort. For now, I’m satisfied with a backpack and hostels though. :)
2) Biking through Norway: The photos of Norway from the blog, Cycling 4 Cancer, is amazing. I’ve always fantasized about traveling on a bike but never have the guts to actually do it. Maybe one day – I need to get fit first (that’s just an excuse, I know). Anyway, Norway is definitely the place I am going if I finally do decide to get off my butt and cycle :) Make sure to check his blog post for more pictures and awesome stories!
3) Paragliding in Korea: Korea has a lot of places to go do outdoorsy stuff. Koreans love water sports, bungee jumping, etc. but I’ve never gotten a chance to do any of those while I was in Korea. Like I’ve mentioned many times, I definitely need to travel Korea someday even though I am Korean and I’ve been there many times. It’s one of those things where you take for granted if you are there and keep looking elsewhere when in reality, you should learn to explore your surroundings first and learn to appreciate them! Anyway, when I go to Korea, Paragliding in on my list!! Scared but it’s on my list! Haha Check out post by Alex for more info!
4) Romantic cafes in Berlin: I love cafes and coffee. It’s one of these weird obsessions I’ve had for a long time. I’ve been in love with what coffee or cafe symbolizes for the longest time. Coffee just reminds me of having ‘me’ time or just taking things slow and enjoying the smell, taste and the atmosphere. Coffee to me is not just caffeine I need to drink early in the morning and overdosing throughout the day – which is probably why I NEVER drink coffee just to keep myself awake. I can only get myself a cup if I just wanna relax and savor the taste. I’m weird. In high school, I did a whole line of art pieces just using the coffee theme – I even painted using coffee – explored different types of coffee and used coffee beans as art supplies. Anyhooo- I love cafes and ones that have character. Planning my trip to Europe, it’s actually one of the things I’m looking forward to the most. Visiting different cafes all around Europe. Since my first destination planned is Berlin, here’s a beautiful post of a cafe called “What Do You Fancy Love?” in Berlin. On my list for sure!
5) Yoga retreat on a yacht: By now you know how much I am obsessed with yoga, especially outdoor yoga surrounded by water. So when I read about a 8 Day – Yoga Retreat in the Riviera, I thought “get me over there now” until I saw the price and I though “I’m satisfied with my yoga studio for now.” But can you imagine – yoga retreat on water plus traveling to different places? Read more about it on Jaunt Magazine.
What are you fantasizing about today? Hope you had a great week and have an awesome weekend.
Happy Friday!! :)